Wednesday, March 21

I am whole



Since Katrina I have met so many incredible people who inspire me daily. To continue fighting for what was a home, a life, a WAY of life - when all has been lost. I remain in awe of these people.
And because they continue to fight, so shall I.
Since Katrina, I have been able to put my limited resources to good use - by networking assistance to both the groups who can go help, and to the citizens themselves.
Since Katrina, my life has expanded.
Since Katrina, I hope to continue touching lives, helping those who ask. And yet, I find that I am the one who is touched, who is helped. I may have lost who I was when I became disabled, but through the eyes of those I work with and help, I am whole.
Since Katrina, I began understanding what life was really about.

Leslie Holly
Upstate NY
KatrinaNetworking.blogspot.com
KatrinaCoalition@aol.com

Fortuna Pertinax Venia
Fortune Favors the Stubborn

Artwork by
Kat Fitzpatrick

No comments: